Inter-firm trade finance in times of crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim, 2013.
"Towards a theory of trade finance,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 96-112.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/43, European University Institute.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Series Working Papers 583, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Working Papers 1023, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Türkcan Kemal & Avsar Veysel, 2016.
"Investigating the Role of Contract Enforcement and Financial Costs on the Payment Choice: Industry-Level Evidence from Turkey,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 135-160, March.
- Türkcan, Kemal & Avşar, Veysel, 2015. "Investigating the Role of Contract Enforcement and Financial Costs on the Payment Choice: Industry-Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 64680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Hoefele & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr & Zhihong Yu, 2016.
"Payment choice in international trade: Theory and evidence from cross-country firm-level data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(1), pages 296-319, February.
- Andreas Hoefele & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr & Zhihong Yu, 2013. "Payment Choice in International Trade: Theory and Evidence from Cross-country Firm Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 4350, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Hoefele & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr & Zihong Yu, 2013. "Payment Choice in International Trade: Theory and Evidence from Cross-country Firm Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 2013_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2013.
- Kemal Turkcan, 2016.
"Evolving Patterns of Payment Methods in Turkish Foreign Trade,"
World Journal of Applied Economics,
WERI-World Economic Research Institute, vol. 2(1), pages 3-29, June.
- Turkcan, Kemal, 2015. "Evolving patterns of payment methods in Turkish foreign trade," MPRA Paper 65410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazera Akter & Suborna Barua, 2016. "International trade financing: a comparative study on the performance of state-owned and private commercial banks of Bangladesh," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 164-186.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2013. "Evaluation of the International Finance Corporation's Global Trade Finance Program, 2006-12," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15769, April.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2009. "Trade Collapse, Trade Relapse and Global Production Networks: Supply Chains in the Great Recession (revised)," MPRA Paper 31864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Access to Finance; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Economic Theory&Research; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .