Urban youth bulges and social disorder : an empirical study of Asian and Sub-Saharan African cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:139-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:14-:d:133701 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Toward Solutions for Youth Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23262, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Toward Solutions for Youth Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23261, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsYouth and Governance; Adolescent Health; Population Policies; Urban Housing and Land Settlements; National Urban Development Policies&Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-11-21 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-21 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-11-21 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .