Impacts of policy instruments to reduce congestion and emissions from urban transportation : the case of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gächter, 2000.
"Fairness and Retaliation: The Economics of Reciprocity,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 159-181, Summer.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, "undated". "Fairness and Retaliation: The Economics of Reciprocitys," IEW - Working Papers 040, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 2000. "Fairness and Retaliation: The Economics of Reciprocity," CESifo Working Paper Series 336, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edella Schlager & William Blomquist & Shui Yan Tang, 1994. "Mobile Flows, Storage, and Self-Organized Institutions for Governing Common-Pool Resources," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(3), pages 294-317.
- Fehr, Ernst & Leibbrandt, Andreas, 2008.
"Cooperativeness and Impatience in the Tragedy of the Commons,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2008. "Cooperativeness and Impatience in the Tragedy of the Commons," IEW - Working Papers 378, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Herman, Stewart W. & Schaefer, Arthur Gross, 1997. "Introduction," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 1-3, March.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Corbera, Esteve & Brown, Katrina, 2008. "Building Institutions to Trade Ecosystem Services: Marketing Forest Carbon in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1956-1979, October.
- Cox, James C. & Friedman, Daniel & Gjerstad, Steven, 2007.
"A tractable model of reciprocity and fairness,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 17-45, April.
- James Cox & Daniel Friedman & Steven Gjerstad, 2004. "A Tractable Model of Reciprocity and Fairness," Experimental 0406001, EconWPA.
- James C. Cox & Daniel Friedman & Steven Gjerstad, 2006. "A Tractable Model of Reciprocity and Fairness," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cox, J. & Friedman, D. & Gjerstad, S., 2006. "A Trackable Model of Reciprocity and Fairness," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1181, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:03:p:702-713_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavins, Robert, 1997. "Policy Instruments for Climate Change: How Can National Governments Address a Global Problem?," Discussion Papers dp-97-11, Resources For the Future.
- Larry Lohmann, 2008. "Carbon Trading, Climate Justice and the Production of Ignorance: Ten examples," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 51(3), pages 359-365, September.
- Pat Lauderdale & Richard Harris, 2008. "Introduction," Journal of Developing Societies, , vol. 24(1), pages 1-11, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Demand side instruments to reduce road transportation externalities in the greater Cairo metropolitan area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6083, The World Bank.
- Rivasplata, Charles R., 2013. "Congestion pricing for Latin America: Prospects and constraints," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 56-65.
- Fan, Jin & He, Haonan & Wu, Yanrui, 2016. "Personal carbon trading and subsidies for hybrid electric vehicles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-173.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Climate Change Economics; Roads&Highways; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Transport and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-11-07 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.