Report NEP-MIC-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Creane & Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Goldilocks and the Licensing Firm: Choosing a Partner when Rivals are Heterogeneous," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 720, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Chun-Yu Ho, 2009. "A Dynamic Game of Airline Network Competition: Hub-and-Spoke Networks and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers tecipa-379, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Filomena Garcia & Joana Resende, 2009. "Conformity based behavior and the dynamics of price competition: a new rational for fashion shifts," FEP Working Papers 339, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert S. Gazzale, 2009. "Learning to Play Nash from the Best," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- V. Chandra & Osorio-Rodarte , I. & Braga, C. A. Primo, 2009. "Korea and the BICs (Brazil, India and China) : catching up experiences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5101, The World Bank.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2009. "Intergenerational justice when future worlds are uncertain," Economics Working Papers 1178, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2010.
- Kesternich, Iris & Schumacher, Heiner, 2009. "On the Use of Information in Repeated Insurance Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 280, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2009. "Transfer Pricing Policy and the Intensity of Tax Rate Competition," Working Papers 0930, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Johansson, Edvard & Böckerman, Petri & Martelin, Tuija & Pirkola, Sami & Poikolainen, Karí, 2009. "Does Education Shield Against Common Mental Disorders?," Discussion Papers 1202, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Cull, Robert & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2009. "Microfinance tradeoffs : regulation, competition, and financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5086, The World Bank.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & He, Hui & Zhang, Hao, 2009. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Impacts of policy instruments to reduce congestion and emissions from urban transportation : the case of Sao Paulo, Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5099, The World Bank.
- Paola Paiardini, 2009. "Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0908, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.