Report NEP-ENE-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2009. "Wind Power: The Economic Impact of Intermittency," Working Papers 2009-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2009. "Liberalisation in a world of second best: evidence on European network industries," MPRA Paper 17873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Oct 2009.
- De Rosa, Donato & Madzarevic-Sujster, Sanja & Boromisa, Ana-Maria & Sonje, Velimir, 2009. "Barriers to competition in Croatia : the role of government regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5100, The World Bank.
- Um, Paul Noumba & Straub, Stephane & Vellutini, Charles, 2009. "Infrastructure and economic growth in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5105, The World Bank.
- Nuno Torres & Óscar Afonso & Isabel Soares, 2009. "Natural resources, economic growth and institutions – a panel approach," FEP Working Papers 338, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yonas Hamda & Bashir Qasmi & Scott Fausti, 2009. "South Dakot Grain Elevators: Manage Characteristics and Impact of Ethanol," Issue Briefs 2009511, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2009. "Analyzing Factors Affecting U.S. Food Price Inflation," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 54248, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Yan N. Oak, 2009. "Characterizing Uncertainty in Air Pollution Damage Estimates," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0918, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Laukkanen, Marita, 2009. "(In)Efficient Management of Interacting Environmental Bads," Discussion Papers 54287, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Antoci, Angelo & Naimzada, Ahmad & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Strategic interactions and heterogeneity in a overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 18221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hübler, 2009. "Can Carbon Based Import Tariffs Effectively Reduce Carbon Emissions?," Kiel Working Papers 1565, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Impacts of policy instruments to reduce congestion and emissions from urban transportation : the case of Sao Paulo, Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5099, The World Bank.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish, 2009. "Why have CO2 emissions increased in the transport sector in Asia ? underlying factors and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5098, The World Bank.
- Carmin, JoAnn & Zhang, Yan, 2009. "Achieving urban climate adaptation in Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5088, The World Bank.
- Andersen, Lykke E. & Verner, Dorte, 2009. "Social impacts of climate change in Bolivia : a municipal level analysis of the effects of recent climate change on life expectancy, consumption, poverty and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5092, The World Bank.
- Andersen, Lykke E. & Suxo, Addy & Verner, Dorte, 2009. "Social impacts of climate change in Peru : a district level analysis of the effects of recent and future climate change on human development and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5091, The World Bank.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "A polycentric approach for coping with climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5095, The World Bank.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2009. "Intergenerational justice when future worlds are uncertain," Economics Working Papers 1178, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2010.