Aid and trust in country systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Clist & Alessia Isopi & Oliver Morrissey, 2012.
"Selectivity on aid modality: Determinants of budget support from multilateral donors,"
The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 267-284, September.
- Paul Clist & Alessia Isopi & Oliver Morrissey, 2011. "Selectivity on Aid Modality: Determinants of Budget Support from Multilateral Donors," Discussion Papers 11/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki & Mikami, Satoru, 2014. "Is Country-system-based Aid Really Better than Project-based Aid? Evidence from Rural Water Supply Management in Uganda," Working Papers 64, JICA Research Institute.
- Isabel Neira Gómez & María Cadaval Sampedro & Marta Portela, 2010. "Ayuda al desarrollo, capital humano, capital social y crecimiento: una visión de la situación en Latinoamérica," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5, in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Gregorio Gim (ed.),Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 53, pages 1044-1060, Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Knack, Stephen, 2012. "When do donors trust recipient country systems ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6019, The World Bank.
- Kim, Sang-Kee & Kim, Young-Han, 2016. "Is tied aid bad for the recipient countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 289-301.
- Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey & Eubank, Nicholas, 2011. "Aid Quality and Donor Rankings," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1907-1917.
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki, 2014. "Aid Fragmentation and Effectiveness for Infant and Child Mortality and Primary School Completion," Working Papers 83, JICA Research Institute.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2014. "The future of aid is in building legitimation," MPRA Paper 60071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frot, Emmanuel & Olofsgård, Anders & Berlin, Maria Perrotta, 2014.
"Aid Effectiveness in Times of Political Change: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 127-138.
- Olofsgård, Anders & Perrotta, Maria & Frot, Emmanuel, 2013. "Aid Effectiveness in Times of Political Change: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition," SITE Working Paper Series 25, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGender and Health; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Economic Theory&Research; Disability; Microfinance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.