Report NEP-SOC-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2009. "Symbolic Values, Value Formation and Interpersonal Relations," IZA Discussion Papers 4315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine, 2009. "Trust and Control at the Workplace: Evidence from Representative Samples of Employees in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rooks, Gerrit & Szirmai, Adam & Sserwanga, Arthur, 2009. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: The Case of Keywords: social capital, human capital, entrepreneurship, developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Knack, Stephen & Eubank, Nicholas, 2009. "Aid and trust in country systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5005, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367692_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno, 2009. "Enforcement of Contribution Norms in Public Good Games with Heterogeneous Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 4303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & John P. Haisken-DeNew, 2009. "Social Jealousy and Stigma: Negative Externalities of Social Assistance Payments in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0117, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367894_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nijkamp, Peter, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Development, and the Spatial Context Retrospect and Prospect," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2009. "The dynamics of social interaction with agents’ heterogeneity," Working Papers 189, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Amoros, Jose Ernesto, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Quality of Institutions," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).