Safeguards and antidumping in Latin American trade liberalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael O. Moore & Maurizio Zanardi, 2009.
"Does antidumping use contribute to trade liberalization in developing countries?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 469-495, May.
- Maurizio Zanardi & Michael Owen Moore, 2008. "Does Antidumping Use Contribute to Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 2008-01, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Bown, Chad P., 2006. "The World Trade Organization and antidumping in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4014, The World Bank.
- Peter Egger & Douglas Nelson, 2011. "How Bad Is Antidumping? Evidence from Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1374-1390, November.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2012.
"Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies,"
50, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2015. "Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/76, European University Institute.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2012. "Antidumping and market competition: implications for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6197, The World Bank.
- Feinberg Robert M., 2011. "Antidumping as a Development Issue," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-17, September.
- Bown, Chad P., 2005. "Global antidumping database version 1.0," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3737, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown, 2011.
"Taking Stock of Antidumping, Safeguards and Countervailing Duties, 1990–2009,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(12), pages 1955-1998, December.
- Bown, Chad P., 2010. "Taking stock of antidumping, safeguards, and countervailingduties, 1990-2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5436, The World Bank.
- Jørgen Hansen & Philipp Meinen & Jørgen Nielsen, 2014. "Elasticity of substitution and anti-dumping decisions," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 787-816, November.
- Tobias D. Ketterer, 2015. "Antidumping Use and Its Effect on Trade Liberalization. Evidence for the European Union," Discussion Papers 2015-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Henry Gao, 2011. "Trans-Pacific strategic economic partnership agreement: High standard or missed opportunity?," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia, chapter 5 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Trade Law; Emerging Markets; Trade Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2008-09-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2008-09-13 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .