Report NEP-LAM-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gustafsson & Alejandro Morduchowicz, 2008. "What we can learn from a comparison of the schooling systems of South Africa and Argentina," Working Papers 17/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Breceda, Karla & Rigolini, Jamele & Saavedra, Jaime, 2008. "Latin America and the social contract : patterns of social spending and taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4604, The World Bank.
- Grun, Rebekka E., 2008. "Household investment under violence - the Colombian case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4713, The World Bank.
- Finger, J. Michael & Nogues, Julio J., 2008. "Safeguards and antidumping in Latin American trade liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4680, The World Bank.