What we can learn from a comparison of the schooling systems of South Africa and Argentina
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; Argentina; education policy; education financing; school; education; secondary school; educational quality;
All these keywords.
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2008-09-13 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-09-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2008-09-13 (Central & South America)
- NEP-URE-2008-09-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Melt van Schoor (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.