What we can learn from a comparison of the schooling systems of South Africa and Argentina
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; Argentina; education policy; education financing; school; education; secondary school; educational quality;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-09-13 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-09-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2008-09-13 (Central & South America)
- NEP-URE-2008-09-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .