Argentina's transport privatization and re-regulation : ups and downs of a daring decade-long experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2003.
"Privatizing Highways in Latin America: Is It Possible to Fix What Went Wrong?,"
866, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eduardo M. Engel & Ronald D. Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Privatizing Highways in Latin America: Is it Possible to Fix What Went Wrong?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm417, Yale School of Management.
- Eduardo Engel & Alexander Galetovic & Ronald Fischer, 2003. "Privatizing Highways in Latin America: is it Possible to Fix What Went Wrong?," Documentos de Trabajo 163, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Michel Bellier & Yue Maggie Zhou, 2003. "Private Participation in Infrastructure in China : Issues and Recommendations for the Road, Water, and Power Sectors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15156, April.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Soft Budgets And Highway Franchising," Documentos de Trabajo 176, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics&Finance; Roads&Highways; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Transport and Trade Logistics; Environmental Economics&Policies; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Airports and Air Services; Roads&Highways; Railways Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .