Risks, lessons learned, and secondary markets for greenhouse gas reductions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varangis, Panos & Larson, Don, 1996. "Dealing with commodity price uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1667, The World Bank.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, August.
- Hersh, Robert, 1996. "A Review of Integrated Pollution Control Efforts in Selected Countries," Discussion Papers 10792, Resources for the Future.
- Larson, Donald Frederick & DEC, 1994. "Copper and the negative price of storage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1282, The World Bank.
- Conrad, Klaus & Kohn, Robert E, 1996. "The US market for SO2 permits : Policy implications of the low price and trading volume," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1051-1059, December.
- Cason, Timothy N & Gangadharan, Lata, 1998.
"An Experimental Study of Electronic Bulletin Board Trading for Emission Permits,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 55-73, July.
- Cason, T.N. & Gangadharan, L., 1997. "An Experimental Study of Electronic Bulletin Board Trading for Emission Permits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 592, The University of Melbourne.
- Hersh, Robert, 1996. "A Review of Integrated Pollution Control Efforts in Selected Countries," Discussion Papers dp-97-15, Resources For the Future.
- Michael Ari Prager & Thomas H. Klier & Richard H. Mattoon, 1996. "A mixed bag: assessment of market performance and firm trading behavior in the NOx RECLAIM program," Working Paper Series, Regional Economic Issues WP-96-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 1996. "EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-160, March.
- Jane V. Hall & Amy L. Walton, 1996. "A Case Study In Pollution Markets: Dismal Science Vs. Dismal Reality," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 67-78, April.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Thomas H. Klier & Richard H. Mattoon & Michael Ari Prager, 1997. "What can the Midwest learn from California about emissions trading?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Aug.
- Gangadharan, L., 1997. "Transactions Costs in Tradeable Emissions Markets: an Empirical Study of the Regional Clean Air Incentives MArket in Los Angeles," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 591, The University of Melbourne.
- Scott Lee Johnson & David M. Pekelney, 1996. "Economic Assessment of the Regional Clean Air Incentives Market: A New Emissions Trading Program for Los Angeles," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(3), pages 277-297.
- Thomas Klier & Richard Mattoon & Michael Prager, 1997. "A Mixed Bag: Assessmentof Market Performance and Firm Trading Behaviour in the NOx Reclaim Programme," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 751-774.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Oleschak & Urs Springer, 2007. "Measuring host country risk in CDM and JI projects: a composite indicator," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 470-487, November.
- Larson, Donald F., 2013. "Blue water and the consequences of alternative food security policies in the Middle East and North Africa for water security," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6464, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Economics&Finance; Health Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Carbon Policy and Trading; Energy and Environment; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-04-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-1999-04-22 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.