The mechanics of progress in education : evidence from cross-country data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Craigwell & Danielle Bynoe & Shane Lowe, 2012.
"The effectiveness of government expenditure on education and health care in the Caribbean,"
International Journal of Development Issues,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 4-18, April.
- Craigwell, Roland & Lowe, Shane & Bynoe, Danielle, 2012. "The effectiveness of government expenditure on education and health care in the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 40935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gebregziabher, Fiseha & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2014. "Social spending and aggregate welfare in developing and transition economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn, 2001. "The efficiency of government expenditure: experiences from Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 433-467, May.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2002. "Columbia or High School? Understanding the Roles of Education in Development," IMF Working Papers 02/36, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:18:y:2013:i:1:p:71-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTeaching and Learning; Curriculum&Instruction; Public Health Promotion; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Decentralization; Gender and Education; Primary Education; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Teaching and Learning; Curriculum&Instruction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .