Transport costs and"natural"integration in Mercosur
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Winters, L. Alan & Amjadi, Azita, 1999. "Transport Costs and “Natural” Integration in Mercosur," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 14, pages 497-521.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cml:incocp:2sp-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2188, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pacheco, Ricardo & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1997. "Wirtschaftliche Integration auf Kosten peripherer Regionen? Chancen und Risiken für den brasilianischen Nordosten im Mercosur," Kiel Working Papers 827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dunning John H. & Lundan Sarianna M. & Eckes Alfred E. & Bryant Sarah K. & Unger Michael L. & Shelburne Robert C. & Cernat Lucian, 2001. "Global Economy Quarterly, Issue 3," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-109, December.
- Lucian Cernat, 2001. "ASSESSING REGIONAL TRADE ARRANGEMENTS: ARE SOUTH–SOUTH RTAs MORE TRADE DIVERTING?," International Trade 0109001, EconWPA.
- Pascal Ghazalian, 2013. "MERCOSUR enlargement: predicting the effects on trade in primary agricultural commodities," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 277-297, August.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2006. "IIRSA Economic Fundamentals," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9201, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2006. "IIRSA Economic Fundamentals," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2415, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Trade Policy; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agribusiness&Markets; Consumption; Economic Theory&Research; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Environmental Economics&Policies; Trade and Regional Integration; Trade Policy;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .