Characteristics and performance of settlement programs : a review
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kinsey, Bill H. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1993. "Characteristics and performance of resettlement programs: A review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1477-1494, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Headey, Derek & Dereje, Mekdim & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2014.
"Land constraints and agricultural intensification in Ethiopia: A village-level analysis of high-potential areas,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 129-141.
- Headey, Derek D. & Dereje, Mekdim & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Josephson, Anna & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2013. "Land constraints and agricultural intensification in Ethiopia: A village-level analysis of high-potential areas:," IFPRI discussion papers 1290, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek D. & Dereje, Mekdim & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Josephson, Anna & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2013. "Land constraints and agricultural intensification in Ethiopia: A village-level analysis of high-potential areas:," ESSP working papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2012.
"The Rise of Large Farms in Land Abundant Countries: Do They Have a Future?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 701-714.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2011. "The rise of large farms in land abundant countries : do they have a future ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5588, The World Bank.
- Hans P. Binswanger-Mkhize & Camille Bourguignon & Rogier van den Brink, 2009. "Agricultural Land Redistribution : Toward Greater Consensus," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2653, April.
- R. Albert Berry, 1998. "Agrarian Reform, Land Distribution, and Small-Farm Policy as Preventive of Humanitarian Emergencies," Working Papers berry-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Yanyan & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014. "Population density, migration, and the returns to human capital and land: Insights from Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 182-193.
- van Zyl, Johan & Binswanger, Hans & Thirtle, Colin, 1995. "The relationship between farm size and efficiency in South African agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1548, The World Bank.
- Ngepah, Nicholas, 2010. "Inequality and agricultural production: Evidence from aggregate agriculture and sugarcane farms in South Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), December.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1994. "Zimbabwe's Green Revolution: Preconditions for Replication in Africa," Staff Papers 201176, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Yadav, Vandana, 2008. "Impact of Land Reform on Productivity, Land Value and Human Capital Investment: Household Level Evidence from West Bengal," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6277, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Riithi, A.N. & Maina, J.M., 2015. "Determinants of Participation in the Nonfarm Sector in a Conflict-Based Resettlement Scheme," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212694, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jayne, T.S. & Chamberlin, Jordan & Headey, Derek D., 2014. "Land pressures, the evolution of farming systems, and development strategies in Africa: A synthesis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Urban Housing; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing&Human Habitats;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .