How moving to world prices affects the terms of trade in 15 countries of the former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brada, Josef C., 1988. "Interpreting the Soviet subsididzation of Eastern Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(04), pages 639-658, September.
- Brada, Josef C., 1985. "Soviet subsidization of Eastern Europe: The primacy of economics over politics?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 80-92, March.
- Desai, Padma, 1986. "Is the Soviet Union subsidizing Eastern Europe?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-116, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lev Freinkman & Evgeny Polyakov & Carolina Revenco, 2004. "Trade Performance and Regional Integration of the CIS Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14933.
- Alexander Granberg & Victor Suslov & Larisa Melnikova, 1998. "Equilibrium, kernel, integration in the multiregional system under liberalization of external trade," ERSA conference papers ersa98p127, European Regional Science Association.
- Marina Bakanova & L303272cio Vinhas de Souza, 2001. "Trade and Growth under Limited Liberalization, The Case of Belarus," International Trade 0108005, EconWPA.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2000.
"Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 269-284, January.
- Richard Pomfret, 1998. "Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Tarr, David, 2007. "The structure of import tariffs in the Russian Federation : 2001-05," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4265, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David, 2007. "Russian WTO accession : what has been accomplished, what can be expected," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4428, The World Bank.
- Avanesyan, Vahram & Freinkman, Lev, 2002. "Costing-out the Big Bang: Impact of external shocks on the Armenian economy at the outset of transition," MPRA Paper 10012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Markets; Economic Theory&Research; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Environmental Economics&Policies; Trade Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .