Promoting Growth in the Caribbean : Tax Incentives in Theory and in Practice
[Promoción del crecimiento en el Caribe : incentivos fiscales en teoría y en la práctica]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Sosa, 2006. "Tax Incentives and Investment in the Eastern Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 06/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Jingqing Chai & Rishi Goyal, 2008. "Tax Concessions and Foreign Direct Investment in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 08/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Klemm & Stefan Parys, 2012.
"Empirical evidence on the effects of tax incentives,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(3), pages 393-423, June.
- Alexander D Klemm & Stefan van Parys, 2009. "Empirical Evidenceon the Effects of Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers 09/136, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Klemm & S. Van Parys, 2010. "Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Tax Incentives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/673, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Prescott, Edward C, 1998. "Needed: A Theory of Total Factor Productivity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 525-551, August.
- Koffie Ben Nassar, 2008. "Corporate Income Tax Competition in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 08/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Zee, Howell H. & Stotsky, Janet G. & Ley, Eduardo, 2002. "Tax Incentives for Business Investment: A Primer for Policy Makers in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1497-1516, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and Development - Tax Law Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Taxation and Subsidies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2014-08-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .