Energizing Economic Growth in Ghana : Making the Power and Petroleum Sectors Rise to the Challenge
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrera, Santiago & Aykut, Dilek, 2014. "Long-run growth in Ghana : determinants and prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7115, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:revape:v:43:y:2016:i:147:p:26-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Channing Arndt & Felix Asante & James Thurlow, 2015.
"Implications of Climate Change for Ghana’s Economy,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Arndt, Channing & Asante, Felix & Thurlow, James, 2014. "Implications of climate change for Ghana.s economy," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of a Low-Carbon Electricity Transition in Kenya and Ghana: An Exploratory Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 78070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marbuah, George, 2014. "Understanding crude oil import demand behaviour in Ghana," MPRA Paper 60436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy and Environment Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Oil Refining and Gas Industry Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-11-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .