Report NEP-RES-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emeline Bezin, 2013. "The dynamics of environmental concern and the evolution of pollution," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-09, INRA UMR SMART.
- Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Nathan C. Parker, 2013. "Unintended Consequences of Transportation Carbon Policies: Land-Use, Emissions, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 19636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Armon Rezai, 2013. "Abandoning Fossil Fuel: How fast and how much?," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2013. "Energizing Economic Growth in Ghana : Making the Power and Petroleum Sectors Rise to the Challenge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16264, The World Bank.
- Carla Valdivia de Richter, 2013. "Green Growth Challenges and the Need for an Energy Reform in Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1095, OECD Publishing.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Is there space for agreement on climate change? A non-parametric approach to policy evaluation," GRI Working Papers 136, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/409329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rick Van der Ploeg, 2013. "Abrupt Positive Feedback and the Social Cost of Carbon," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Weitzman, 2013. "Can Negotiating a Uniform Carbon Price Help to Internalize the Global Warming Externality?," NBER Working Papers 19644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- In Chang Hwang & Richard S.J. Tol & Marjan W. Hofkes, 2013. "Active Learning about Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6513, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.