Green Growth Challenges and the Need for an Energy Reform in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:663-672 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordschangement climatique; climate change; croissance verte; durabilité de l’eau; energy; green growth; Mexico; Mexique; water sustainability; énergie;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-11-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1095-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .