Report NEP-AFR-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keijiro Otsuka & Frank Place, 2013. "Evolutionary Changes in Land Tenure and Agricultural Intensification in Sub-Saharan Africa," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- PENARD Thierry & POUSSING Nicolas & MUKOKO Blaise & TAMOKWE Georges Bertrand, 2013. "Internet adoption and usage patterns in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-22, LISER.
- Kleemann, Linda & Lay, Jann & Nolte, Kerstin & Ott, Konrad & Thiele, Rainer & Voget-Kleschin, Lieske, 2013. "Economic and ethical challenges of "land grabs" in sub-Saharan Africa," Kiel Policy Brief 67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- M Du Preez, DE Lee and M Sale, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of a hedonic price model: A South African case study," Working Papers 379, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Fighting African corruption when existing corruption-control levels matter in a dynamic cultural setting," Working Papers 13/028, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "General Equilibrium Assessment of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite FTA," MPRA Paper 51501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "How do institutions matter in the income-equalizing effect of mobile phone penetration?," Working Papers 13/027, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015. "Large-scale health interventions and education: Evidence from Roll Back Malaria in Africa," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881371, HAL.
- Nonso Obikili, 2013. "Social Capital and Human Capital in the Colonies: A Study of Cocoa Farmers in Western Nigeria," Working Papers 382, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/401898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Volker Schöer & Debra Shepherd, 2013. "Compulsory tutorial programmes and performance in undergraduate microeconomics: A regression discontinuity design," Working Papers 27/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Louw Pienaar & Dieter von Fintel, 2013. "Hunger in the former apartheid homelands: Determinants of converging food security 100 years after the 1913 Land Act," Working Papers 26/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Abe Damte Beyene & Zenebe Gebreegziabher & Livousew Borga, 2013. "Social Capital, climate change and soil conservation investment: panel data evidence from the Highlands of Ethiopia," GRI Working Papers 115, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Monique Reid and Gideon Du Rand, 2013. "A Sticky Information Phillips Curve for South Africa," Working Papers 381, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Economic Evaluation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi by the Local Communities," Working Papers 383, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/403654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Pairault, 2013. "Booming Sino-Maghreb Economic Relations: Incentives for a New European Partnership," Post-Print halshs-00881405, HAL.
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Economic Evaluation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi Area and Implications for PES Involving the Khomani San," Working Papers 384, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Yonas Alem & Jonathan Colmer, 2013. "Don't Worry, Be Happy: The Welfare Cost of Climate Variability � A Subjective Well-Being Approach," GRI Working Papers 118, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- World Bank Group, 2013. "Economic and Statistical Analysis of Tourism in Uganda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16252, The World Bank.
- Vandeginste, Stef, 2013. "Une nouvelle Constitution pour le Burundi? Un défi pour la Charte africaine de la démocratie, des élections et de la gouvernance," IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs 4, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013. ""Barcelona or Die": Understanding Illegal Migration from Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 7728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank, 2013. "Kenya National Safety Net Program for Results : Integrated Fiduciary Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16262, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- World Bank, 2013. "Energizing Economic Growth in Ghana : Making the Power and Petroleum Sectors Rise to the Challenge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16264, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013.
"Togo Energy Sector Policy Review : Review of the Electricity Sub-Sector
[République Togolaise - Revue des politiques du secteur de l’énergie : Revue du sous-secteur de l’électricité]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16263, The World Bank.