Burkina Faso : Non-Monetary Poverty and Gender Inequalities, 1993-2010 Trends
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Ravallion, 2011. "On multidimensional indices of poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2011. "On multidimensional indices of poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5580, The World Bank.
- David Sahn & Stephen Younger, 2005. "Improvements in children’s health: Does inequality matter?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(2), pages 125-143, August.
- Pradhan, Menno & Sahn, David E. & Younger, Stephen D., 2003.
"Decomposing world health inequality,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 271-293, March.
- Martin Ravallion, 2012.
"Mashup Indices of Development,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Francisco Ferreira, 2011. "Poverty is multidimensional. But what are we going to do about it?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(3), pages 493-495, September.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Rasmus Heltberg, 2009. "Malnutrition, poverty, and economic growth," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages 77-88, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.