Improving Food Security in Arab Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lima, Cristiane Rocha Albuquerque & de Melo, Gabriel Rivas & Stosic, Borko & Stosic, Tatijana, 2019. "Cross-correlations between Brazilian biofuel and food market: Ethanol versus sugar," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 513(C), pages 687-693.
- Willeke Veninga & Rico Ihle, 2018. "Import vulnerability in the Middle East: effects of the Arab spring on Egyptian wheat trade," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(1), pages 183-194, February.
- Lina S. Jaber & Katharina E. Diehl & Shadi K. Hamadeh, 2016. "Livestock and food security in the Arab region: policy framework," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 899-908, October.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Abu Hatab, Assem, 2015. "The Impact of Regional Integration on Intra-Arab Trade in Agrifood Commodities: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 67991, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2015.
- Xiaoyu Jiang & Yangfen Chen, 2020. "The Potential of Absorbing Foreign Agricultural Investment to Improve Food Security in Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Elena I. Ianchovichina & Josef L. Loening & Christina A. Wood, 2014.
"How Vulnerable are Arab Countries to Global Food Price Shocks?,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1302-1319, September.
- Loening, Josef L., 2011. "Middle East and North Africa Countries' Vulnerability to Commodity Price Increases," MPRA Paper 33393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Loening, Josef & Wood, Christina, 2012. "How vulnerable are Arab countries to global food price shocks ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6018, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFood and Beverage Industry Agriculture - Food Security Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.