Activation policies in OECD countries : an overview of current approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertranou, Fabio & Calvo, Esteban & Bertranou, Evelina, 2009.
"Is Latin America retreating from individual retirement accounts?,"
17422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Bertranou & Esteban Calvo & Evelina Bertranou, 2009. "Is Latin America Retreating From Individual Retirement Accounts?," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-14, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2009.
- Rofman, Rafael & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Herrera, Germán, 2010. "Reforming the pension reforms: Argentina and Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2015. "Promoting Labor Market Participation and Social Inclusion in Europe and Central Asia's Poorest Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22501, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Population Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:71903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.