Aging and demographic change in European societies : main trends and alternative policy options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rapoport, Hillel & Docquier, Frederic, 2006. "The Economics of Migrants' Remittances," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2005. "International Migration: A Panel Data Analysis of Economic and Non-Economic Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 1590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julian A. Lampietti & David G. Lugg & Philip Van der Celen & Amelia Branczik, 2009. "The Changing Face of Rural Space : Agriculture and Rural Development in the Western Balkans," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13541.
- Michał Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk, 2014. "An Analysis of the Population Aging Phenomena in Poland from a Spatial Perspective," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 15(1), pages 153-170, January.
- Milan Vodopivec & Primoz Dolenc:, 2008.
"Live Longer, Work Longer: Making It Happen in the Labor Market,"
Financial Theory and Practice,
Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(1), pages 65-81.
- Vodopivec, Milan & Dolenc, Primoz, 2008. "Live longer, work longer : making it happen in the labor market," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 42471, The World Bank.
- Constanta Popescu & Serb Diana Elena & Andreiana Carmen, 2014. "An analysis of the Romanian labor market under the impact of the contemporary world’s problems using the regression function," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 15-21, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Labor Markets; Demographics; Youth and Governance; International Migration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:39174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .