Institutionalism as "Scientific" Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli Ginzberg, 1997. "Wesley Clair Mitchell," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 371-390, Fall.
- Rutherford, Malcolm, 1997. "American Institutionalism and the History of Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 178-195, September.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:29:y:1995:i:2:p:397-406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wesley C. Mitchell, 1910. "The Rationality of Economic Activity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18, pages 197-197.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:21:y:1987:i:3:p:1001-1038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles M.A. Clark, 1992. "Economic Theory And Natural Philosophy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 89.
More about this item
KeywordsHidden Economy; Underground Economy; Tax Avoidance; Tax Evasion; Tax Gap;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vic:vicddp:9901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graham Voss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .