Optimal Investment in Age-Structured Goodwill
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Faggian, Silvia & Gozzi, Fausto, 2010.
"Optimal investment models with vintage capital: Dynamic programming approach,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 416-437, July.
- Silvia Faggian & Fausto Gozzi, 2008. "Optimal investment models with vintage capital: Dynamic Programming approach," Working Papers 174, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Emilio Barucci & Fausto Gozzi, 2001. "Technology adoption and accumulation in a vintage-capital model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 1-38, February.
- E. Barucci & F. Gozzi, 1999. "Optimal advertising with a continuum of goods," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 88(0), pages 15-29, January.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Puneet Manchanda, 2005. "Differences in Dynamic Brand Competition Across Markets: An Empirical Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 81-95, September.
- Silvia Faggian & Luca Grosset, 2009. "Optimal investment in age-structured goodwill," Working Papers 194, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Silvia Faggian, 2008. "Equilibrium Points for Optimal Investment with Vintage Capital," Working Papers 182, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Barucci, Emilio & Gozzi, Fausto, 1998. "Investment in a vintage capital model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 159-188, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal advertising; dynamic programming; vintage capital.;
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2012_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .