Tax Evasion Indices and Profiles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pickhardt, Michael & Seibold, Goetz, 2014.
"Income tax evasion dynamics: Evidence from an agent-based econophysics model,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 147-160.
- Michael Pickhardt & Goetz Seibold, "undated". "Income Tax Evasion Dynamics: Evidence from an Agent-based Econophysics Model," Working Papers 201179, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Pickhardt, Michael & Seibold, Goetz, 2011. "Income tax evasion dynamics: Evidence from an agent-based econophysics model," CAWM Discussion Papers 53, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Michael Pickhardt & Goetz Seibold, 2011. "Income Tax Evasion Dynamics: Evidence from an Agent-based Econophysics Model," Papers 1112.0233, arXiv.org.
- Pyle, D J, 1991. " The Economics of Taxpayer Compliance," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 163-198.
- Kirchler, Erich & Hoelzl, Erik & Wahl, Ingrid, 2008. "Enforced versus voluntary tax compliance: The "slippery slope" framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 210-225, April.
- Sascha Hokamp & Michael Pickhardt, 2010.
"Income Tax Evasion in a Society of Heterogeneous Agents - Evidence from an Agent-based Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 541-553.
- Sascha Hokamp & Michael Pickhardt, "undated". "Income Tax Evasion in a Society of Heterogeneous Agents – Evidence from an Agent-based Model," Working Papers 201035, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Hokamp, Sascha & Pickhardt, Michael, 2010. "Income tax evasion in a society of heterogeneous agents: Evidence from an agent-based model," CAWM Discussion Papers 35, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2005. "The Theory of Tax Evasion: A Retrospective View," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 58(4), pages 643-663, December.
More about this item
Keywordstax evasion; indices; incidence; intensity; inequality;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2012:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.