The Sensitivity of Capital Use to Price in Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Malcolm Getz & John J. Siegfried, 2004. "The Sensitivity of Capital Use to Price in Higher Education," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(4), pages 379-391, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clotfelter, Charles T. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Getz, Malcolm & Siegfried, John J., 1992. "Economic Challenges in Higher Education," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226110509.
- Getz, Malcolm & Siegfried, John J. & Zhang, Hao, 1991. "Estimating economies of scale in higher education," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 203-208, October.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Malcolm Getz & John J. Siegfried, 1991. "Introduction to "Economic Challenges in Higher Education"," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Challenges in Higher Education, pages 1-16 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Is university sports an advertisement in the higher education market? An analysis of the Hakone long-distance relay road race in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0922, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor price effects on college input ratios;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .