Estimating economies of scale in higher education
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio & Léopold Simar, 2014. "Scale and research specialization in European universities: a directional distance approach to teaching efficiency," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 10, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreas Ortmann & Sergey Slobodyan & Samuel S. Nordberg, 2003.
"(The Evolution of) Post-Secondary Education: A Computational Model and Experiments,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp208, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Andreas Ortmann & Sergey Slobodyan, 2008. "(The Evolution of) Post-Secondary Education: A Computational Model and Experiments," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp355, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sergey Slobodyan & Andreas Ortmann, 2004. "(The Evolution of) Post-Secondary Education: A Computational Model and Experiments," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 318, Society for Computational Economics.
- Koshal, Rajindar K. & Koshal, Manjulika, 1999. "Economies of scale and scope in higher education: a case of comprehensive universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 269-277, April.
- Gervas Huxley & Mike Peacey, 2014. "A Simple Model of Learning Styles," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/322, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Koshal, Rajindar K. & Koshal, Manjulika & Gupta, Ashok, 2001. "Multi-product total cost function for higher education: a case of bible colleges," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 297-303, June.
- Lenton, Pamela, 2008. "The cost structure of higher education in further education colleges in England," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 471-482, August.
- Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Cost Structure of Higher Education in Further Education Colleges in England," Working Papers 2006010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Tirivayi J.N. & Maasen van den Brink H. & Groot W.N.J., 2014. "Size and economies of scale in higher education and the implications for mergers," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Malcolm Getz & John J. Siegfried, 2004. "The Sensitivity of Capital Use to Price in Higher Education," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(4), pages 379-391, 06.
- Malcolm Getz & John J. Siegfried, 2004. "The Sensitivity of Capital Use to Price in Higher Education," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0405, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- repec:bri:cmpowp:13/319 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4792 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Bonaccorsi (ed.), 2014. "Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15266.
- repec:bri:cmpowp:13/322 is not listed on IDEAS
- T Agasisti & G Johnes, 2009. "Cost Structure, Efficiency and Heterogeneity in US Higher Education: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 599308, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Is university sports an advertisement in the higher education market? An analysis of the Hakone long-distance relay road race in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0922, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Gervas Huxley & Mike Peacey, 2014. "An Economic Model of Learning Styles," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/319, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4358 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:203-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed