Stochastic Index Numbers: A Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma, 2007. "Mr. Wicksell and the global economy: What drives real interest rates?," Working Papers 2007-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Rao, D.S. Prasada & Hajargasht, Gholamreza, 2016. "Stochastic approach to computation of purchasing power parities in the International Comparison Program (ICP)," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 414-425.
- Ferreira, Alex Luiz & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2007.
"Does the real interest parity hypothesis hold? Evidence for developed and emerging markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 364-382, April.
- FERREIRA Alex Luiz & LEON-LEDESMA Miguel A., "undated". "Does the Real Interest Parity Hypothesis Hold? Evidence for Developed and Emerging Markets," EcoMod2003 330700053, EcoMod.
- Alex Luiz Ferreira & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2003. "Does the Real Interest Parity Hypothesis Hold? Evidence for Developed and Emerging Markets," Studies in Economics 0301, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2012. "Quality, quantity, spending and prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1376-1391.
- Gabriela OPAIT, 2012. "The Role of the Continuous Variables Indices in the Life -Testing Research," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 93-102.
- Kenneth W Clements & Grace Gao, 2013.
"A Multi-Market Approach to Measuring the Cycle,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
13-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W Clements & Grace Gao, 2014. "A multi-market approach to measuring the cycle," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1404, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Arghyrou, Michael G. & Gregoriou, Andros & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2009.
"Do real interest rates converge? Evidence from the European union,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 447-460, July.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Andros Gregoriou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2007. "Do real interest rates converge? Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2007_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gregoriou, Andros & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2007. "Do real interest rates converge? Evidence from the European Union," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Salah A. Nusair, 2006. "Real Interest Rate Parity: Evidence from Industrialized Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 425-457, November.
- Kenneth W. Clements & H.Y Izan & Yihui Lan, 2005. "A Stochastic Measure of International Competitiveness," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:05-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.