Pure Duals, Derived Duals and Paretian Fiscal Sociology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dow, Sheila C, 1997. "Mainstream Economic Methodology," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Dow, Sheila C, 1990. "Beyond Dualism," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 143-157, June.
- Jurgen Backhaus, 2002. "Fiscal Sociology: What For?," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Victoria Chick, 2003. "Theory, method and mode of thought in Keynes's General Theory," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 307-327.
- Andrew Mearman, 2005. "Sheila Dow's concept of dualism: clarification, criticism and development," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 619-634, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:04-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .