Bayesian Target Zones
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine S. Forbes & Paul Kofman, 2000. "Bayesian Target Zones," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0575, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mizrach, Bruce, 1995.
"Target zone models with stochastic realignments: an econometric evaluation,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 641-657, October.
- Bruce Mizrach, 1993. "Target zone models with stochastic realignments: an econometric evaluation," Research Paper 9302, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bekaert, Geert & Gray, Stephen F., 1998.
"Target zones and exchange rates:: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-35, June.
- Geert Bekaert & Stephen F. Gray, 1996. "Target Zones and Exchange Rates: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Miller & Paul Weller, 1991. "Currency Bands, Target Zones, and Price Flexibility," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(1), pages 184-215, March.
- Kees G. Koedijk & Philip A. Stork & Casper G. De Vries, 1998. "An EMS target zone model in discrete time," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 31-48.
- Alejandro M. Werner, 1996. "Target Zones and Realignment Expectations: The Israeli and Mexican Experiences," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(3), pages 571-586, September.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Kofman, Paul & de Vaal, Albert & de Vries, Casper G., 1993. "Fixing soft margins," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 359-374, May.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1998. "A pitfall in computing exchange rate density in the EMS band," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 839-853, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2007.
"The Optimal Degree of Exchange Rate Flexibility: a Target Zone Approach,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 803-822, September.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2006. "The optimal degree of exchange rate flexibility: A target zone approach," Working Papers 06.22, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko, 2005. "Expectations Anchoring in Inflation Targeting Regimes," Working Papers 0503, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Terasvirta, Timo, 2006.
"A time series model for an exchange rate in a target zone with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 579-609.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2003. "A time series model for an exchange rate in a target zone with applications," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 533, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Timo Terasvirta, 2004. "A Time Series Model for an Exchange Rate in a Target Zone with Applications," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 340, Econometric Society.
- Theis Lange, 2009. "First and second order non-linear cointegration models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
Keywordsbayesian estimation; griddy-Gibbs sampler; credible target zones; soft margins; european monetary system;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .