Heterogeneous Beliefs and the Cross-Section of Asset Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2007.
"Consensus Consumer and Intertemporal Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Beliefs,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1149-1174.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2003. "Consensus consumer and intertemporal asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs," Finance 0312001, EconWPA.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2007. "Consensus consumer and intertemporal asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs," Post-Print halshs-00152348, HAL.
- Harjoat S. Bhamra & Raman Uppal, 2014.
"Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(2), pages 519-580.
- Bhamra, Harjoat Singh & Uppal, Raman, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raman Uppal & Harjoat Bhamra, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," 2013 Meeting Papers 1344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Masahiro Watanabe, 2008. "Price Volatility and Investor Behavior in an Overlapping Generations Model with Information Asymmetry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(1), pages 229-272, February.
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi, 2012. "Disagreement in a Multi-Asset Market," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 357-373, September.
- Andrea Buraschi & Alexei Jiltsov, 2006. "Model Uncertainty and Option Markets with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(6), pages 2841-2897, December.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010.
"Unbiased Disagreement in Financial Markets, Waves of Pessimism and the Risk-Return Trade-off,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 575-601.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010. "Unbiased Disagreement in financial markets, waves of pessimism and the risk return tradeoff," Post-Print halshs-00488481, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaksa Cvitanic & Fernando Zapatero, 2004. "Introduction to the Economics and Mathematics of Financial Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532654, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdisagreement; multi-asset market; expected excess returns; excess volatility; excess covariance;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.