The Trade Policy Jungle: A Survival Guide for Academic Economists
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon J. Evenett, 2008. "The Trade Policy Jungle: A Survival Guide for Academic Economists," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 498-516, April.
- Evenett, Simon J., 2007. "The Trade Policy Jungle: A Survival Guide for Academic Economists," Commissioned Papers 7309, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Sala & Philipp J. H. Schröder & Erdal Yalcin, 2010. "Market Access Through Bound Tariffs," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(s1), pages 272-289, July.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Political economy of trade protection and liberalization: in search of agency-based and holistic framework of policy change," MPRA Paper 79504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade policy; political economy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2007:2007-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Baumberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .