The Trade Policy Jungle: A Survival Guide for Academic Economists
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon J. Evenett, 2008. "The Trade Policy Jungle: A Survival Guide for Academic Economists," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 498-516, April.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "The Trade Policy Jungle: A Survival Guide for Academic Economists," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Sala & Philipp J. H. Schröder & Erdal Yalcin, 2010. "Market Access Through Bound Tariffs," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(s1), pages 272-289, July.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Political economy of trade protection and liberalization: in search of agency-based and holistic framework of policy change," MPRA Paper 79504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksp:journ5:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:473-501 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:7309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.