Institutions et ordre politique dans le modèle économique algérien
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mushtaq H. Khan, 2007. "Governance, Economic Growth and Development since the 1960s," Working Papers 54, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Bruno Amable & Stefano Palombarini, 2009. "A neorealist approach to institutional change and the diversity of capitalism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00345887, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical economy; Algeria; institutions; political power; development;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- N17 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Africa; Oceania
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- N57 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Africa; Oceania
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2017-10-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-10-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-10-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upn:wpaper:2017-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pascal Seppecher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cep13fr.html .