Report NEP-HPE-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & François Bourguignon & Andrea Brandolini & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Janet C. Gornick & John Hills & Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins & Eric Marlier & John Micklewright & Brian Nolan, 2017. "Tony Atkinson and his legacy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1138, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Solis-Garcia, Mario, 2017. "Yes we can! Teaching DSGE models to undergraduate students," MPRA Paper 81754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2017. "The macroeconomics of rational bubbles: a user's guide," Economics Working Papers 1581, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2018.
- Vlad Tarko, 2017. "Neoliberalism and Regulatory Capitalism: Understanding the "Freer Markets More Rules" Puzzle," Working Paper Series 2017-02, Dickinson College, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Danese & Luigi Mittone, 2017. "The circulation of worthless objects aids cooperation. An experiment inspired by the Kula," CEEL Working Papers 1703, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Guriev, Sergei & Melnikov, Nikita, 2017. "Happiness Convergence in Transition Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krumer, Alex & Megidish, Reut & Sela, Aner, 2017. "The Optimal Design of Round-Robin Tournaments with Three Players," Economics Working Paper Series 1713, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Freddi, Eleonora, 2017. "Do People Avoid Morally Relevant Information? Evidence from the Refugee Crisis," Discussion Paper 2017-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oscar Dancourt Masías & Renzo Jiménez Sotelo, 2017. "La experiencia de la Banca de Desarrollo en el Perú: 1990-2015," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2017-444, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Michele Lombardi & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Partially-honest Nash implementation : a full characterization," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Björn Bartling & Yagiz Özdemir, 2017. "The limits to moral erosion in markets: social norms and the replacement excuse," ECON - Working Papers 263, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rachid Mira, 2017. "Institutions et ordre politique dans le modèle économique algérien," CEPN Working Papers 2017-11, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Masato Shizume, 2016. "Financial Crises and the Central Bank: Lessons from Japan during the 1920s," Working Papers 1611, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Louis Larue, 2017. "The Philosophy of Debt Alexander DOUGLAS, Abingdon: Routledge, 2016. 164 pp," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).