Analysis of matched matrices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Michael Greenacre, 2000. "Correspondence analysis of square asymmetric matrices," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 49(3), pages 297-310.
- Michael Greenacre & Anna Torres, 1999. "A note on the dual scaling of dominance data and its relationship to correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 430, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Greenacre & Anna Torres, 2002. "Measuring asymmetries in brand associations using correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 630, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsCorrespondence analysis; International Social Survey Program (ISSP); matched matrices; principal component analysis; singular-value decomposition;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .