Report NEP-ECM-2001-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, . "Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 0109, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. Morley & Charles Nelson & Eric Zivot, 2000. "Why Are Beveridge-Nelson and Unobserved-Component Decompositions of GDP So Different?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0013, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Amilon, Henrik, 2001. "GARCH Estimation and Discrete Stock Prices," Working Papers 2001:6, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Aug 2001.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Halbert White, 2001. "The Bootstrap of the Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-19, CIRANO.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Kapetanios, George, 2001. "Testing the rank of the Hankel matrix: a statistical approach," Working Paper Series 0045, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:att:osloec:20011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Greenacre, 2001. "Analysis of matched matrices," Economics Working Papers 539, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.