How "Doing Business" jeopardizes institutional reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Ménard & Bertrand Du Marais, 2006.
"Can we rank legal systems according to their economic efficiency?,"
- Claude Ménard & Bertrand Du Marais, 2008. "Can we rank legal systems according to their economic efficiency?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00273827, HAL.
- Benito Arruñada, 2007.
"Market and institutional determinants in the regulation of conveyancers,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 93-116, April.
- Benito Arruñada, 2007. "Market and institutional determinants in the regulation of conveyancers," Economics Working Papers 1034, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsStarting business; doing business; informal economy; company registers;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .