Report NEP-LAW-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blauberger, Michael, 2008. "From negative to positive integration? European state aid control through soft and hard law," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Benito Arruñada, 2008. "How "Doing Business" jeopardizes institutional reform," Economics Working Papers 1088, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christian Bayer & Carsten Burhop, 2008. "Corporate Governance and Incentive Contracts: Historical Evidence from a Legal Reform," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Niels Petersen, 2008. "The Principle of Democratic Teleology in International Law," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bertrand Crettez & Bruno Deffains, 2008. "On the Role of Inequalities in Legal Systems: A Tocquevilian View," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Agnès Fimayer & Jean-Daniel Guigou, 2007. "Financial versus Social Efficiency of Corporate Bankruptcy Law: the French Dilemma?," LSF Research Working Paper Series 07-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.