WinEcon Fiscal Pathways: A Computer Based Learning Module for the Subject Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: School of Economics, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia|
Phone: +612 4221-3659
Fax: +612 4221-3725
Web page: http://business.uow.edu.au/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. W. Abelson & T. J. Valentine, 1985. "The Market For Economists In Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 4(4), pages 1-16, December.
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Methods in U.S. Undergraduate Economics Courses," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 269-279, January.
- Ziggy MacDonald & Mike Shields, . "Effective Computer-Based Learning of Introductory Economics - Some Results from an Evaluation of the WinEcon Package," Discussion Papers in Economics 96/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Siegfried, John J & Round, David K, 1994. "The Australian Undergraduate Economics Degree: Results from a Survey of Students," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 192-203, June.
- Hodgkinson, A. & Perera, N., 1996. "Why Aren't They Taking Economics? Attitudes of First Year Students - University of Wollongong : Case Study," Economics Working Papers wp96-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp99-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.