Remittances and Financial Inclusion in Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline L. Freund, 1998. "Disintegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 618, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Williamson, John, 2000. "What Should the World Bank Think about the Washington Consensus?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 251-264, August.
- Corden, W. Max, 1992. "Trade policy and exchange rate issues in the former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 915, The World Bank.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 2002. "Regional cooperation, and the role of international organizations and regional integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2872, The World Bank.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2000. "Disintegration and trade flows : evidence from the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2378, The World Bank.
- J. Stiglitz, 1998. "More Instruments and Broader Goals: Moving toward the PostWashington Consensus," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Richard Pomfret, 1996. "Asian Economies in Transition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 721.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003.
"The International Community and the CIS-7,"
Trinity Economics Papers
20033, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003. "The International Community and the CIS-7," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp04, IIIS.
- Ashoka Mody & Ratna Sahay & Thomas Helbling, 2004. "Debt Accumulation in the CIS-7 Countries; Bad Luck, Bad Policies, or Bad Advice?," IMF Working Papers 04/93, International Monetary Fund.
- International Economics Department, 1992. "Measuring the incomes of economies of the former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1057, The World Bank.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Günther Taube, 1998. "Output Decline and Recovery in Uzbekistan; Past Performance and Future Prospects," IMF Working Papers 98/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Pomfret, 2002. "The IMF and the Ruble Zone," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 37-47, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mim, Sami Ben & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben, 2012. "Through which channels can remittances spur economic growth in MENA countries?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-27.
- Coon, Michael, 2012. "The Effect of Workers’ Remittances on Poverty in Mexico: A Regional Analysis," MPRA Paper 61388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2014.
- Ziesemer, Thomas H.W., 2012. "Worker remittances, migration, accumulation and growth in poor developing countries: Survey and analysis of direct and indirect effects," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 103-118.
- Arias, Daniela., 2015. "Financial inclusion policy in Ecuador : roles of the Central Bank towards economic and job creation," ILO Working Papers 994874763402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ritha Sukadi Mata, 2009. "Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) on the Remittances Market: Money Transfer Activity and Savings Mobilisation," Working Papers CEB 09-022.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maëlle Della Peruta, 2015. "Mobile Money Adoption and Financial Inclusion Objectives: A Macroeconomic Approach through a Cluster Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Hamdar, Bassam & Nouayhid, Samer, 2017. "Remittances And Foreign Aid As Sources Of External Development Finance: Impacts On Savings And Investment In Post-War Lebanon," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 47-72.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487476 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscapital flows; remittances; finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2007-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .