Financial inclusion policy in Ecuador : roles of the Central Bank towards economic and job creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.),Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006.
"Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence From a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 635-672.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean S. Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2005. "Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence from a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 917, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean S. & Yin, Wesley, 2005. "Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence from a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Center Discussion Papers 28411, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Nava Ashaf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006. "Tying odysseus to the mast: Evidence from a commitment savings product in the philippines," Natural Field Experiments 00206, The Field Experiments Website.
- Helen S. Toxopeus & Robert Lensink, 2007. "Remittances and Financial Inclusion in Development," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2007-49, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad Hassan Ahmad & Christopher Green & Fei Jiang, 2020. "Mobile Money, Financial Inclusion And Development: A Review With Reference To African Experience," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 753-792, September.
- Das, Pranab Kumar & Kar, Saibal, 2015. "A study of demographic and financial changes in India," MPRA Paper 103458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Ferro, Esteban & Pereira-López, Mariana & Zavacka, Veronika, 2019.
"Banking crises and exports: Lessons from the past,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 192-204.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Zavacka, Veronika, 2009. "Banking crises and exports : lessons from the past," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5016, The World Bank.
- Weill, Laurent, 2011.
"How corruption affects bank lending in Russia,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-243, June.
- Weill, Laurent, 2008. "How corruption affects bank lending in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Laurent Weill, 2008. "How Corruption Affects Bank Lending in Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-21, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Patrick Honohan, 2007. "Dollarization and Exchange Rate Fluctuations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp201, IIIS.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Schreiber, Till, 2010.
"Structural policies and growth: Time series evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 169-179, January.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2006. "Structural Policies and Growth: Time Series Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 48, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jureviciene Daiva & Pupelyte Laura, 2013. "Forecasting of the Influence of Financial Institutions Loan Portfolio Change for the Economic Sectors of the Country," Creative and Knowledge Society, Sciendo, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Michael Adusei, 2016. "Does Entrepreneurship Promote Economic Growth in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(2), pages 201-214, June.
- Pascaline Dupas & Sarah Green & Anthony Keats & Jonathan Robinson, 2014.
"Challenges in Banking the Rural Poor: Evidence from Kenya's Western Province,"
NBER Chapters, in: African Successes, Volume III: Modernization and Development, pages 63-101,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascaline Dupas & Sarah Green & Anthony Keats & Jonathan Robinson, 2012. "Challenges in Banking the Rural Poor: Evidence from Kenya's Western Province," NBER Working Papers 17851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ergungor, O. Emre, 2008. "Financial system structure and economic growth: Structure matters," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 292-305.
- Ying Xu, 2009.
"How does financial system efficiency affect the growth impact of FDI in China?,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
383, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ying Xu, 2009. "How Does Financial System Efficiency Affect the Growth Impact of FDI in China?," Development Economics Working Papers 22885, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abderraouf Mtiraoui & Feriel Gabsi, 2018. "Finance Between Islamic Ethics, Conventional Reality and Economic Growth in the MENA Region [La finance entre l’éthique islamique, la réalité conventionnelle et croissance économique dans la région," Post-Print hal-02554666, HAL.
- Myint Moe Chit, 2018. "Political openness and the growth of small and medium enterprises: empirical evidence from transition economies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 781-804, September.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna L. Paulson, 2006.
"What can we learn about financial access from U.S. immigrants?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-06-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna Paulson, 2008. "What Can We Learn about Financial Access from U.S. Immigrants?," NFI Working Papers 2008-WP-05, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2011.
"Further evidence on finance-growth causality: A panel data analysis,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 176-188, June.
- Chrysost BANGAKE & Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2010. "Further Evidence on Finance-Growth Causality: A Panel Data Analysis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 671, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Pradeepta Sethi & Brajesh Kumar, 2014. "Financial structure gap and economic development in India," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 776-794, September.
- Arturo Galindo & Alberto Chong & César Calderón, 2001.
"Structure and Development of Financial Institutions and Links with Trust: Cross-Country Evidence,"
Research Department Publications
4251, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Galindo, Arturo & Calderón, César & Chong, Alberto E., 2011. "Structure and Development of Financial Institutions and Links with Trust: Cross-Country Evidence," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1343, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Thomas Buser & Muriel Niederle & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2014. "Gender, Competitiveness, and Career Choices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(3), pages 1409-1447.
- Tongurai, Jittima & Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2018. "The impact of the banking sector on economic structure and growth," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 193-207.
- Knack, Steve & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2017.
"Unbundling institutions for external finance: Worldwide firm-level evidence,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 215-232.
- Knack,Stephen & Xu,L. Colin, 2015. "Unbundling institutions for external finance : worldwide firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7287, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbank; financial policy; economic policy; employment creation; banque; politique financière; politique économique; création d'emploi; banco; política financiera; política económica; creación de empleos;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2016-10-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994874763402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.