Women and Food Security in South Asia: Current Issues and Emerging Concerns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hina Nazli & Shahnaz Hamid, 1999.
"Concerns of Food Security, Role of Gender, and Intrahousehold Dynamics in Pakistan,"
1999:175, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hina Nazli & Shahnaz Hamid, 2016. "Concerns of Food Security, Role of Gender, and Intrahousehold Dynamics in Pakistan," Working Papers id:11402, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt & Mohanraj Adhikari, 2016. "From sharecropping to crop-rent: women farmers changing agricultural production relations in rural South Asia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(4), pages 997-1010, December.
- Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Economic liberalization, gender wage inequality and welfare – a theoretical analysis," MPRA Paper 32954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr BLIZKOVSKY, 2015. "Is the development policy improving the gender situation in Asia?," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1s), pages 166-185, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; gender bias; gender food security; women farmers; female workforce; feminization of poverty; wage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .