Education Is Good for the Poor: A Note on Dollar and Kraay (2001)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen,Derek Hung Chiat & Ranaweera,Thilakaratna & Storozhuk, Andriy, 2004. "The RMSM-S+P : a minimal poverty module for the RMSM-X," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3304, The World Bank.
- Ludger WÃ¶ÃŸmann, 2003. "Central Exams as the "Currency" of School Systems: International Evidence on the Complementarity of School Autonomy and Central Exams," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(4), pages 46-56, 02.
- M. Tariq Majeed & M. Nauman Malik, 2015. "Determinants of Household Poverty: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 701-718.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2004. "Strategien zur Bekämpfung der weltweiten Armut: Irrwege, Umwege und Auswege," Kiel Discussion Papers 407, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gundlach, Erich & Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert, 2003. "Soziale Ertragsraten und Verteilungseffekte des Humankapitals: internationale Evidenz," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3223, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Majeed, Muhammad Tariq & Malik, Muhammad Nauman, 2014. "Determinants of Household Poverty: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 57744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klump, Rainer & Prüfer, Patricia, 2005. "How to prioritise policies for poverty reduction: Applying Bayesian Model Averaging to Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 27, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Andrew Sumner & Meera Tiwari, 2005. "Poverty and economic policy: what happens when researchers disagree?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 791-801.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Income distribution; Education; growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.