Residual Risk Accounting: A Pilot Study of the Coastal Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Carson & Robert Mitchell & Michael Hanemann & Raymond Kopp & Stanley Presser & Paul Ruud, 2003. "Contingent Valuation and Lost Passive Use: Damages from the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(3), pages 257-286, July.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2012.
"Including Jobs in Benefit-Cost Analysis,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 55-73, August.
- Timothy J. Barik, "undated". "Including Jobs in Benefit-Cost Analysis," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb2012arre, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2011. "Including Jobs in Benefit-Cost Analysis," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-178, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Robert Mendelsohn & William Nordhaus, 2011. "Environmental Accounting for Pollution in the United States Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1649-1675, August.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1972. "Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 5, Economic Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nord72-1, January.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRisk accounting; shadow price; flood; VSL; unemployment;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umb:econwp:1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christelle Viauroux). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.