Monetary accommodation and unemployment: Why central bank transparency matters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spyromitros, Eleftherios & Zimmer, Blandine, 2009. "Monetary accommodation and unemployment: Why central bank transparency matters," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 119-121, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Steinar, 2005.
"Monetary regimes and the co-ordination of wage setting,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 833-843, May.
- Holden,S., 2000. "Monetary regime and the co-ordination of wage setting," Memorandum 01/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Steinar Holden, 2001. "Monetary Regimes and the Co-Ordination of Wage Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 429, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006.
"Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labor Markets and Economic Performance,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2000. "Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labour Markets And Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gruener Hans Peter & Hayo Bernd & Hefeker Carsten, 2009.
"Unions, Wage Setting and Monetary Policy Uncertainty,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, October.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Hayo, Bernd & Hefeker, Carsten, 2005. "Unions, wage setting and monetary policy uncertainty," Working Paper Series 490, European Central Bank.
- David Soskice & Torben Iversen, 2000. "The Nonneutrality of Monetary Policy with Large Price or Wage Setters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 265-284.
- Soskice, David & Iversen, Torben, 1998. "Multiple Wage-Bargaining Systems in the Single European Currency Area," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 110-124, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meixing Dai, 2016.
"Static And Dynamic Effects Of Central Bank Transparency,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 55-78, January.
- Meixing Dai, 2012. "Static and Dynamic Effects of Central Bank Transparency," Working Papers of BETA 2012-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2013. "Monetary accommodation, imperfect central bank transparency and optimal delegation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 392-396.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2011. "Monetary strictness and labour market outcomes under incomplete transparency," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 95-99, June.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2012. "Inflation uncertainty and unemployment uncertainty: Why transparency about monetary policy targets matters," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 119-122.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:2:p:189-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Yong & Li, Shushu, 2015. "Bayesian estimation of China's monetary policy transparency: A New Keynesian approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 236-248.
- Christoph S. Weber, 2017. "The Unemployment Effect of Central Bank Transparency," Working Papers 172, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary regime; Wage setting; Central bank transparency.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-08-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-08-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2007-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .