Best-reply matching and the centipede game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Droste, Edward & Kosfeld, Michael & Voorneveld, Mark, 2003. "Best-reply matching in games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 291-309, December.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1007-1028, July.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Droste, Edward & Voorneveld, Mark, 2002.
"A myopic adjustment process leading to best-reply matching,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 270-298, August.
- Droste, E.J.R. & Kosfeld, M. & Voorneveld, M., 1998. "A Myopic Adjustment Process Leading to Best-Reply Matching," Discussion Paper 1998-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBest-Reply Matching; centipede game; reduced normal form; normal form; Subgame Perfect Nash equilibrium.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2007-07-07 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2007-07-07 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2007-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.