Best-reply matching and the centipede game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1007-1028, July.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Droste, Edward & Voorneveld, Mark, 2002.
"A myopic adjustment process leading to best-reply matching,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 270-298, August.
- Droste, E.J.R. & Kosfeld, M. & Voorneveld, M., 1998. "A Myopic Adjustment Process Leading to Best-Reply Matching," Discussion Paper 1998-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Droste, Edward & Kosfeld, Michael & Voorneveld, Mark, 2003. "Best-reply matching in games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 291-309, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBest-Reply Matching; centipede game; reduced normal form; normal form; Subgame Perfect Nash equilibrium.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2007-07-07 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2007-07-07 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2007-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .